For a list of all the Sites within our network, see http://www.remedyhealthmedia.com/sites.
Cookies also allow our Sites to recognize a users' computer or access device each time it is used to visit a particular Site and cookies can keep count of how often you return. Cookies can also track how you use our Sites, your preferences for features and functions and, for our Sites that have registration or similar features, cookies can store information such as your user name and password so you don't have to re-‐ enter them each time you return to visit. Cookies don't personally identify you or any particular user or individual.
You can disable or turn the cookie feature off by changing the settings on your Internet browser and you can also change the settings to stop your browser from automatically accepting cookies. Although changing these settings may not affect your ability to browse, it may affect your ability to use certain features and functions of our Sites and it may also require you to re-‐enter certain information each time - 2 - you visit or attempt to use our Sites. You should consult the operating instructions that apply to your browser to determine how to best configure your browser settings for your needs.
5. PUBLIC POSTINGS. Some of our Sites may permit you to make Postings. If you make a Posting to any area of a Site that that may be accessed by other users (such as information you place on a message board, public profile, or chat room), please keep in mind that such information can be viewed and used by anyone with an Internet connection. Please use caution when disclosing Personal Information in these areas. Such information is not private and RHM and others are free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such information to others without limitation or attribution. Any information you disclose may also be used by third parties we do not control. We are not responsible for any information you choose to disclose to public areas of our Sites.
6. MINORS. Visitors that are minors in the state in which they reside are not permitted to use and/or submit their Personal Information to our Sites. Our Sites are not intended for minors and we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from minors.
8. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES. We do not sell, rent, lease, provide or otherwise disclose your Personal Information to unaffiliated entities unless specifically here or in the Additional Terms that applies to your use of a particular Site. We will always let you know if we intend to provide any of your Personal Information to a Third Party.
We always have the right to disclose your Personal Information to any Third Party we engage for the purpose of administering, operating, configuring site design, maintaining and providing internal support for our Sites and Content on the Sites. These Third Parties are called "operational service providers" and provide internal support to operations and activities and for Website design, development, hosting and operations. We always requests that our operational service providers protect your privacy and not disclose your Personal Information to third party marketers that are not associated with our Sites, nor are they permitted to use your Personal Information for their own marketing or promotional purposes.
We also reserve the right to make your Personal Information available to Third Parties:
- when compelled by a governmental agency, law, regulation, a court or other legal process;
- if we believe you are or may be a threat to the safety, property, interests or rights of RHM or others
- in order to investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries or defend our interests;
- in a merger, acquisition, change of control, joint venture or other business combination.
Please note, you might continue to receive emails from us for up to ten (10) days following your unsubscribing. If, after that point, you are still receiving email from us, please contact us at email@example.com.
10. SECURITY. We maintain a reasonable standard of security and confidentiality and try to limit information access to individuals who need to have such access to perform their responsibilities associated with our Sites and the Content on our Sites. The Internet, however, and communications therein cannot be guaranteed to be secure and it is possible that others may unlawfully intercept or access information, transmissions or communications to, from or within our Sites. By using our Sites you are agreeing to assume this risk and any and all responsibility and liability that may arise.
12. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS. If you are a resident of the State of California, under the California Civil Code, you have the right to request information on how to exercise your disclosure choice options from companies conducting business in California. To do so, send a request for information indicating your preference as to how you would like RHM to respond to your request (i.e., email or postal mail).
To request such information, either send an email to our designated Privacy Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via postal mail, proper postage prepaid, at: Privacy Administrator Remedy Health Media, LLC 500 5th Avenue, 19th Floor New York, NY 10110 Attn: Your California Privacy Rights
All requests sent via postal mail must be labeled "Your California Privacy Rights" on the envelope or post card and clearly stated on the actual request. For all requests, please include your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. (Your street address is optional if you wish to receive a response to your request via email. Please include your zip code for our own recordkeeping.)We will not accept requests via the telephone or by facsimile. We are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or do not have complete information.
© 2011 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.